|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||RoHS, CE, SGS, FDA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
|Price:||$ 0.001 / Piece|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic Bag or as per your requesting|
|Delivery Time:||20-25 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50, 0000 PCS/Day|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 pieces|
|Application:||Auto Parts, Electrical Appliance, Camera & Imaging Products, Sanitary Appliance, Fitness Equipment And Other Areas||Material:||Stainless Steel，Dacroment ,Blue&White Zinc ,Color Zinc|
|Equipment:||Punching Machines, Automatic Meter Lathes, CNC Lathes, Grinding Machines||Finish:||Chrome Plated, Zinc Plated, Nickle Plated, Powder Coating, Polishing, Passivated Or Any Other Treatment As Customers Required|
|Color:||Natural White/Black||Specification:||DIN, ANSI, BS, UNI|
|Storage Life:||20 Years||Fireproofing Level:||(UL)94-V2|
Hydraulic cylinders operate in a variety of applications and environmental conditions, including exposure to dust, debris or outside weather conditions.
Wiper seals maintain a seal with the piston rod in both static and dynamic positions. Without a wiper seal, the retracting piston rod could transport contaminants into the cylinder. They also help avoid moisture or particles from entering around the outside of the wiper seal.
Piston seals maintain sealing contact between the piston and the cylinder bore. The pressure acting on the piston seal increases contact forces between the piston seal and cylinder surface.
Therefore, the surface properties of the sealing surfaces are critical to proper seal performance. Piston seals are typically classified into single-acting (pressure acting on one side only) and double-acting (pressure acting on both sides) seals.
Rod seals maintain sealing contact in sliding motion between the cylinder head and the piston rod. A rod sealing system can consist of a rod seal and a buffer seal or a rod seal only.
Heavy duty applications typically consist of a combination of both seal types. Rod seals also provide a thin lubrication film on the piston rod that lubricates themselves and the wiper seals, helping to prevent corrosion of the piston rod surface.
1. Suitable for dry use (depending on the load).
2. Very good temperature resistance.
3. Compatible with most of the fluids in contact.
4. Easy assembly, low friction coefficient.
5. Low breakout and running
6. High surface speed
7. Compact piston design
8. The seal ring component can be machined to any size
9. Minimum static and dynamic friction coefficient for a minimum energy loss and operating
1. Convenient: 24th Hours sales/After-sales Service online or on the phone
2. Quality Assurance: We will discuss with you and supply you the best quality comfortable to your market
3. Quick delivery: Time is money, we promise we always will deliver the goods quicker than others
4. According to customers' drawing,customized specifications are welcomed
5. Low MOQ,small orders can be accepted.
TO PLACE AN ORDER OR TO CHECK STOCK LEVELS, PLEASE CONTACT US
Contact Person: Mr. Gary Liu